From:
Hilary McClure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:51:56 -0400
Guys, help me out fast, please! Point me to some sources of how a type
II diabetic can go completely off insulin by going zero-carb, or a
personal testimonial. And even better, can a type I diabetic also go
off insulin? Is that possible? I think I've heard that it's possible,
but need some authoritative sources, or personal testimonials for my
father. He's teetering on the fence of going on the new Eades book
program for eliminating visceral fat, which is crucial for his health.
(The book is truly excellent, by the way.)

thanks,
Hilary