Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:51:56 -0400
Hi Ron,
Well, I tried the Low-dose naltrexone (LDN) again last night (4.5 mg).  It
was awful!  I got dizzy and tired almost immediately, and slept like a rock.
 I didn't even move for 6 hours. (Usually I wake up after 4 and then go back
to sleep for 4 more - consistently - every night.)  Then I was wide awake
and felt so awful and groggy. I read a book for a while and then went back
to sleep for 2 more hours, awaking even groggier.  In fact, I felt sick to
my stomach and light-headed.   This is so different from how I have felt on
nights I haven't taken LDN that I can only really link it to LDN.  I have
been up now for nearly 4 hours and feel really groggy and yucky, despite
wolfing down a big ribeye and some fruit and lettuce. I am hoping my B 12
shot kicks in to counteract the grogginess!