From:
Philip Spottswood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:33:28 +0600
Dear Lynn,
   I too was morbidly obese at 5'7" and 261.  I started the paleo last year
and added walking to the change in lifestyle.  One year later I am down
under 200 pounds and am walking 1 1/2-3 hours a day and feel great.  Don't
give up hope, just keep on truckin.  It is amazing how great you will feel
as you get healthier.  It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle commitment that you
are making to yourself.  Paleo eating and paleo living works!!!  (formerly
"fat" Phil)