Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 20:19:56 -0800
One protocol I've learned that has greatly helped me is to take sitz
baths on a regular basis to remove toxins quickly and help with
arthritic symptoms and other "toxic" reactions.  I have found the baths
to be reliable, easy, relaxing and rewarding in a relatively short time.
  I do this in addition to the diet and things move faster.  I place the
following in a hot bath and keep the bath very hot for some 45 minutes
while I sweat it out:  1/2 cup raw milk mixed with 1/2 cup raw cream
stirred into the bath with 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar and about 1/8 cup
sea salt.  After soaking and leaving the bath, I wrap up in a large
towel to keep warm while I cool down and continue to sweat.  On two
prior occasions (separated by about 3 years) I had sudden symptoms of
urticaria and both times the sitz bath removed the symptoms within an
hour or so, never to return.  I believe that cooked foods contribute to
toxins which cause arthritic problems and find that eating raw meats and
other foods seems to halt toxic problems and slowly reverse them.  I'm
guessing you already realize the pain meds are a double-edged sword,
contributing to the toxic condition - so "good on ya" that you have the
goal to get off of them.

Regards,

-=mark=-