From:
shirley sommers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 16:41:11 -0800

From: william <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Pemmican For Dummies
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 6:34 PM

  Aaargh! Another disinformation expert.  Dooleys of Boise is a pervert.  :(
ROFLOL  Pervert duly deleted from personal files !
  I put it between two sheets of plastic and use a rolling pin to flatten it to
1/8"; this is so it will dry in a reasonable time (days!).How does one get the thin layer of ground beast off the plastic ?

The purpose of the fruit, nuts and sweet is to feed the yeast infection so the
the eater will remain fat and miserable.  I understand that yeast is not species appropriate for man or his wolfen. Please explain the 'yeast infection' you speak of.
Best place I know of to learn of this is at http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/ and
do a search for pemmican.Thanks for the link . I am lovin learning all this good stuff.Shirley & the Kitchen Wolves

This is fun stuff, and gives a satisfying feeling of independence from stored
processed food.

Have fun

William