From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:55:06 -0500
From: "Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>

I am still trying to stick to Rosedale quantities of meat but am having a
hard time with. I could eat lots more.
Kristina

I have a hard time with the "one size fits all" in anything, including
eating.  Too, some days I can eat twice the food I ate the day before.
Eating depends on a lot of different factors.  Requirements, stress, mood,
attitude.  Just sticking to what works and paying attention to what works is
enough for me.  If you are having a hard time with Rosedale's guide lines,
just maybe you can increase the meat and be fine with it.  Being fine to a
woman is usually the results on her bathroom scale.  ;-)     Oliva