From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 07:40:48 -0500
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 07:19:59 -0500, Marcel Singelenberg
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> It is my question; I find it very hard and even impossible to eat that
> amount of protein. Considering that i don`t eat any meat only fish, eggs
> and nuts for the protein intake.

Fish is meat...

As to the question, it sounds like you're concerned you don't get enough
protein.  It shouldn't be hard to get 75 grams of protein daily with fish,
eggs, and nuts.  A single large egg has 6 grams of protein.  A can of tuna
has 42 grams, or a 4 oz piece of salmon has 25 grams.  A half cup of
almonds has 15 grams.  If you had two eggs for breakfast, half a can of
tuna for lunch, a piece of salmon at dinner, and throw in half a cup of
almonds for an afternoon snack, you'd have 73 grams.  If you eat pretty
much anything else, you'll be over 75.

The other question is whether you need 75 grams or not.  For me, that
would be too little protein.  For you, maybe not.

--
   Robert Kesterson