C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2007 20:46:03 -0800
Eating at a Chinese restaurant

My friend Ann and I were eating at a Chinese
restaurant. When an elderly waiter set chopsticks at
our places, Ann made a point of reaching into her
purse and pulling out her own pair.

"As an environmentalist," she declared, "I do not
approve of destroying bamboo forests for throwaway
utensils."

The waiter inspected her chopsticks. "Very beautiful,"
he said politely. "Ivory."

Be a better friend, newshound, and