AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Peter W. Vakunta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:25:57 -0600

             RENEW YOUR AAM MEMBERSHIP FOR $25!!!!

   MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

Dear prof Kunene:
Please, accept the deep sympathy of the Vakunta family.  I learned from our elders that Time is a Great Healer.Have a blessed day.
Warm regards

Peter Wuteh Vakunta
Department of French and Italian
University of Wisconsin-Madison
602 Van Hise Hall
1220 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706-1525
United States of America
Office:  608 262 4067
Cell: 608 381 0407

"While revolutionaries as individuals can be murdered, you cannot kill ideas." THOMAS SANKARA