AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Peter W. Vakunta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:54:28 -0500

                             10TH AFRICAN FEST ANNIVERSARY

                                SATURDAY, AUGUST 16, 2008

                  VOLUNTEER FOR AAM'S UBUNTU MENTORING PROGRAM

           CONTACT "[log in to unmask]" FOR MORE INFO

                      RENEW YOUR AAM MEMBERSHIP FOR $25!!!!

          MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

 Well, add me to our mold of Cameroonian friends and get ready for induction into the Quifon Society (Secret Society☺)

PETER W.VAKUNTA
DEPARTMENT OF FRENCH AND ITALIAN
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON
602 VAN HISE HALL
1220 LINDEN DRIVE
MADISON WI 53706-1525
U.S.A
Office  608 262 4067
Home    608 442 6089
Cell    608 381 0407

"The day will come when history will speak... Africa will write its own history... it will be a history of glory and dignity." - Patrice Lumumba