AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Peter W. Vakunta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:03:31 -0500

               RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH AAM!!!!

       SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

            MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -    SEPTEMBER 30

 Oh yeah, Africa is soon becoming another Tibet!

PETER W.VAKUNTA
DEPARTMENT OF FRENCH AND ITALIAN
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON
602 VAN HISE HALL
1220 LINDEN DRIVE
MADISON WI 53706-1525
U.S.A
Office  608 262 4067
Home    608 442 6089
Cell    608 381 0407

"The day will come when history will speak... Africa will write its own history... it will be a history of glory and dignity." - Patrice Lumumba