AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:56:01 -0600
From:
John Stafford Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
inline

                              VISIT OUR WEBSITE

                     http://www.africanassociation.org

                           FOR COMMUNITY NEWS......

Ah, the Asia Foundation:  promoters of American ideals in across another continent.  Are they still receiving CIA funding?  Wonder how they can do a national poll when the country cannot do national polling?

John~~