ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2008 04:51:31 -0600
Hi all, it's me! I read more than I write but wanted to stop by here and
wish everyone a wonderful Holiday Season.

Abe and I enjoyed ourselves yesterday at a friend's house, and we got home
about 9:00 last night.

Abe's going blind, so I had to put in another application at Leader Dogs.
got that all done and all is turned in.

Now, I wait on god first and then the school.

--The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they
just make the best of everything they have.

Donna Miller

You're invited to join my Lovable-Labs-L and you can sign up at: