ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 31 May 2008 13:15:48 -0400
Hi everyone,
This is
aulette Jett.
I realize that a lot of you know another Paulette, That's why I put
my last name.
I called my niece yesterday and she didn't know what was going on
with my nephiew.  She just said that he wanted her to get his cell
battery for his cell phone.  Please pray for my niece, she is moving
this weekend.  She is currently taking ccare of my Mom, My mom has
alzheimers. thank God she is a christian.
I went to see her in April, and now she doesn't even remember
me   visiting her.  When we went to visit her she didn't remember my husband.
Sorry for rambling.
Please pray for my husband and myself.  I feel anxious and very spacey.
I'll write soon.
I look forward to reading your e-mails.
Until next time.
Paulette Jett.

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (4.0.0.26 - 10.076.005).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/