ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Angel238 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2008 22:54:15 -0400
Really, that would be interesting.  I never go to hospital.  But, it has
been my experience only the very seriously ill ever stay in hospital.  When
my mother and father were there some 40 years ago, they wouldn't have known
or cared whether they shared their room with a giraffe.  When they examine
you don't they pull those curtains around the bed?  I thought they did.