ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:45:52 -0600
Well, Folks,

Remember the other day when I told you about our friend, Mary in
Seattle having tumor cells on her stomach? Well, she found out
yesterday that she has cancer of the stomach. She will have a PET
Scan either Friday or Monday to determine how large the tumors are.
She will have her whole stomach removed and be fed with a tube. If
she has to go on either chemotherapy or radiation, it will fry her
one and only kidney. The doctor said that if he did the surgery, she
probably wouldn't need the chemotherapy or radiation.

I don't know what else to say, except please pray for Mary in
Seattle, Mari and me. Pray we all get through this and have the Peace
that surpasses all understanding.

Thank you so much.

God Bless,

Reeva Parry and Purple Mari, who may not feel so purple in a day or two