ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:11:56 -0600
Hi Everybody,

I have a dear friend in Indiana whose husband just got out of the
hospital. I would appreciate everyone praying for Alana McNeely and
her husband, Bill. Here's what she says:

Well, Bill went in the hospital on the 6th of March and got out on
the 13th, the day before his birthday.
He had pneumonia but he also had alot of fluid in his stomach.
I think he got on the 13th because, medicare didn't want to pay any more.
You know how they are.
Anyway, when he came home, he also brought oxygen with him.
He has been going back for tests and more tests.
They still haven't told us what keeps making the fluid in his stomach.
Monday, he went in and they drew 5 leaders of fluid out.
When he got home after that, Why! He ate and ate and ate. I didn't
think we'd ever fill him up.
Say a prayer for him, though. I've got anybody praying that will.

Thanks, everyone!

Love,

Reeva Parry