ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
email_2coco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 07:30:28 +0200
Hi Everyone
I didn't go to the vet as it was raining here and Astrid is just no good
working in the rain. She just tries to find the closest entrance to shelter
in and takes wrong turns. I visited my folks Sunday and they left the back
door open and she got to the compost heap - where all the rotting vegetable
peals ect can be found and in her eyes it's a dog's delight. Her stomach is
fine now and I gave her her regular dog cubes for supper last night and
breakfast without ill effects.

She does deserve some merit points for her walk today. She's so inquisitive
and I struggle to get her to concentrate on her work. When she tried to veer
from the path today I stopped and refused to walk with her as I was sure she
was fooling around again! A very kind and friendly lady who was taking a
walk with her baby told me that I was actually standing close to a whole!
Fortunately I didn't try walking where I thought we should go... So this
once, Astrid was right. If she could just keep working like this I'd be a
satisfied customer and more willing to spend my hard earned money on her.

Hope everyone gets some sleep on the other side of the world - it's 7:30 am
here and time for my cup of tea and the workday to start.

Cheers
Coco