ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:25:07 -0600
Paul,

I just listened to that song, and I had neverheard it before. I love it.

I did not know that Amy Grant and Vince Gill were a couple now. I new she
and her previous husband were divorced, or whatever happened, I'm not sure.

Blessings,
I love the subject of Christian music and Christmas songs.

Love,
Pat who is hungry