ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"j.ireland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:36:52 -0600
Dear Considering the way I,

How many times all of us have done just exactly that in the morning; or for
that matter, in the evening.

Anyway Roberta, thanks for your offer.  I actually think, since everybody is
moved over that all the new subjects and responses are in tact with all the
messages.  Now I could be wrong.  If I am, I'm sure Phil will set me
straight.  Laughter!

Vicki