Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Karen H. Shirley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 20:12:53 +0000

We took my daughter in to the doctor today. It was not her regular doctor since it is Saturday. She has sinutis. In addition to azithromycin, he prescribed a cough medicine called Dallergy syrup. It contains chlorpheniramine, phenylephrine, and methoscopolamine. He thought they were gluten free but said to ask the pharmacist. The pharmacist didn't know and said he could look it up but we would have to wait at least half an hour if not longer before he could get to it. This was after waiting over an hour for the medicine. We got the medicine from walgreens. They didn't offer to check and call us later. We couldn't find any information on the internet!
Can any one help?

Karen Shirley
Denver, co
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T