Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 21:10:59 EDT

My daughter will be entering 1st grade in a few weeks and I am  thinking
about having a 504 plan for health related issues. My thoughts were  that the
school might be more responsible in terms of her needs with a  documented 504
plan. (for example no paper mache or cleaning her lunch table  before she sits
down to eat...)
If you have any advice as to what to include in it or if you have an  opinion
as to how beneficial it might (or might not be) I would be  interested.
Thanks,
*Sherry*

Read reviews on AOL Autos.

*******