THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 02:30:05 -0400
Sarah,
Please report this situation to the Broda Barnes Foundation.  I have referred
many people to them, and they all had wonderful experiences with their
doctors.  I know they will want to know about this and expect they will
remove this doctor from their referral list.  The Foundation is really
committed to carrying on the great work of Dr. Barnes and others like him.
Blessings,
Ricci