THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 15:37:19 -0400

<<
 I hope I've made the right decision, but I will look at it as the months go
 by to see if my continued good feeling continue. If I continue like this,
I'm
 sure I will never be willing to be on Synthroid again.

 Do you remember how long it took before you felt all the effects of being on
 Armour? I'm thinking it could take a little while to reverse all the effects
 of not being completely well for 7 years.

 Take care,
 Cindy

 Hi Cindy,

I lost the first letter I was trying to send.  I was saying that I thought of
trying a higher dose of Synthroid also but was tired of being tired.  I also
had an intern who was finishing up and did not see how I could resume my full
teaching schedule AND be pleasant to the kids who deserve no less.  I went
ahead and started back on Armour and don't regret it.  I feel much better.  I
think the improvement was fairly fast but since I was on Spring Break
relaxing all day, I'm not sure how long it took.  Hope you are already
feeling much better.

Glad you are with a doctor who will listen to you and who let you try the
ARmour.

ZeeSwan