THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Cathy J. Troester" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 10:47:42 EST
     Esther

     This sound great--but was it on Tuesday April 22 or Thursday, April
     24?

     Cathy

Subject: Lecture in NYC this week!
Author:  Thyroid <[log in to unmask]> at INTERNET
Date:    4/23/97 9:43 AM

Hello to all my fellow New Yorkers.  A friend saw a flyer about the
following event and passed along word.  I haven't heard about these events
before, and it sounds interesting.

Lecture:  "Am I Going Crazy?  Psychological Effects of Thyroid Disease"
  Jane Karp, M.D., Clinical Instructor of Psychiatry
  Louise Meyerson, Dir., Graves Disease Support Group