THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 22:49:22 -0500
Dear Thyroid Folks,

Well, here's a request for your help, please.  The "T3 Sympathetic" doctors
registry is seeking names of doctors in the following locations.  If you
have a lead, or the details on a prescriber, please respond!

WE NEED THESE LOCATIONS!

Locations Requested And Unfulfilled:

o  New York, New York
o  Rochester, New York
o  Washington, DC (Maryland, N. Virginia)
o  Raleigh, North Carolina
o  SW Missouri
o  Koeln, Germany (Europe)