THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Shomon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 13:03:19 -0400
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let my fellow Thyroid List members know that I've got a
new web site on Thyroid Disease located at http://thyroid.miningco.com.

In surfing the web on the subject of thyroid disease, I've reviewed
hundreds of sites with information about thyroid disease, and compiled
annotated lists of the best sites I've found, covering the range from
conventional to alternative medicine, patient-oriented information to
more technical medical articles, drug information, and basic overview
information as well.  Links are currently organized according to:

       Support and General Information
       Thyroid Cancer
       Graves' Disease and Hyperthyroidism
       Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and Hypothyroidism
       Pregnancy and Fertility Issues
       Other Important Topics

Each week, I will also be writing a weekly column at the site, on
something of interest to those of us with thyroid disease, and
presenting new links I've found, or additional links of interest.

You all have been so helpful to me, I truly hope my site is helpful to
you in turn!! And if you have any ideas on information or subjects you'd
like to see at the site, please let me know!

--Mary Shomon