THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Feldman, Irene" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 12:21:00 -0400
Thank you for a very informative post.  I always suspected that a body
can't start producing antibodies for no reason.  It's just confirmed it.
 Is there any research done about a link between Celiac Desease and
Thyroid disfunction?  If yes, I'd like to print it out and show it to my
doctor.  And one more thing.  I am allergic to candida (yeast) and I was
getting very bad case of thyroid pain after they did an allergy test and
after my first allergy shot.  My doctor said that my thyroid is related
to my yeast allergies, but I'm afraid to do more allergy shots because I
feel awful the next day. Any ideas as to why this is happening?  Any
thoughts will be appreciated.

Irene