THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cheryl Panacci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 08:10:01 -0500
Well, luckily I haven't developed cystic acne, is this really common?
One of my main complaints with this is anxiety.  At times I am somewhat
overwhelmed with stress for no obvious reason, but once it happens I do things
to try to relax.  Does anyone know if this is related to insufficient dosage or
the opposite?
I developed this when I was pregnant with my daughter and I remain on the
lowest dosage .075 mg.  I used to brush it off as just being a busy Mother but
it is very obvious to me that my anxiety is very much out of my character and
comes with shaky hands, and trouble catching my breath.  It doesn't happen all
the time, but enough for me to be concerned.   Does this sound familiar to
anyone, let me know I am curious.   Cheryl