THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Slicklane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 18:36:20 EST

<< "AACE advocates the use of a high quality brand preparation of
  levothyroxine. It is preferable to maintain the patient on the same brand
 throughout treatment. In general, desiccated thyroid hormone,
  combinations of thyroid hormones, or triiodothyronine should not be used as
 replacement therapy."

 I think that explains why so many are unwilling to prescribe "armour"
  or "thyroid"

No, I think that the person who wrote the article is allopathic and only knows
traditional methods of treatment.  My own endocrinolgist had no idea what
ARMOUR was/is...If that is what they are taught at med school and no one is
out there testing...and the drug manufacturers are encouraged to keep the
homeopathic/herbal/alternative solutions under suspicion/wraps........than
that is all that we will know about.

My daughter has yet to get Armour, however the homeopathic treatment is doing
wonders for her...and in a few short months we have made more progress than
most do in a lifetime.

Appreciate your websites...but how about some alternative websites....Like Dr.
Stolls...........and others like him.

Donna McCormack