THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Janice L. Hurst" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 11:05:15 -0400
Cindy,

I am not taking any meds for anything.  I have so many allergies, I am
terriefied to take medicines.  The only thing I did for the pain and
swelling was to lay and ice pack on it for just a few minutes.  I don't use
iodized salt at home but pick it up for lunch when I am out.  You can get
iodine in
eggs and meat and in a few other foods.  Can't remember.  The last time I
had my thyroid taken it was 1 or .1 whatever is the measurement.  Right down
there on the low normal.  I have read where you can take tylenol to relieve
the pain and fever.

Janice