THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 06:41:01 -0500
Dear Thyroid Folks,

Thanks to each of you for joining in this group discussion!

This is just a brief note to let you know that 415+ people in 16+
countries have joined our discussion!  Thanks to each of you who
mention Thyroid to a friend or colleague -- that's how we grow.

If you haven't yet come to visit the Thyroid web page, come on down and
visit!  The Thyroid Basics Center has lots of links to good information.
And you can change your subscription to the daily DIGEST or set it to
NOMAIL when you go on vacation.  Best of all, you can search the Thyroid
Archives and see what has already been said about your topics of interest!

Again, thanks to each of you for joining Thyroid.  It's very pleasant to
see this topical community grow. And I appreciate everything I've learned
from each of you.

Thyroid Basics Center
    http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid

Ya'll come visit!

 Pax,
Ballew Kinnaman  <[log in to unmask]>  512/463-9321
Discussion list owner -- Allergy - PCHealth - Rubber - Thyroid
Thyroid LISTSERV list ---> http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid