THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elaine Chang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 May 1997 16:10:53 -0700
Margret wrote:

>I have not told my daughter what happened yet. She is going to
>kill us. I just hope that the operation is not delayed for
>months, but I am thankful that Cannon is not going to be the
>surgeon.

Margret:

I don't think your daughter will be upset with you... I hope not.  If I were
to be operated upon, I would definitely want a doctor that wanted what was
best for me and address my concerns.  I mean, the least he could have done
was to explain the risks and how Liz might have benefitted from his doing
the surgury... To threaten that it's him or no one is absurd... I hope that
you get another referral.  If that were my doctor, I would do everything in
my power to find someone else!

-Elaine>