ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Angel238 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2008 01:38:39 -0400
Why do people stay in hospital these days?  Are their stays only for serious
illness or operations?  Aren't most procedures done on an out patient bases.
My grand son was born in hospital, but I don't know what sort of room in
which she stayed.  My son was allowed to stay with her in the room.  I will
have to ask him whether she shared the room with anyone.  She was only there
from Saturday till Monday.  So, her stay wasn't that long.  Hospitals are so
expensive now a days one really can't afford to stay any length of time.
The last time I was in hospital was 17 years ago when my son was born, and
times were different then.  But even then, we were so rapped up with our
newly born children I would suspect the person with whom I shared the room
would make little differents to me.  I really can't remember the woman with
whom I shared the room.  So, I am no expert on hospital procedures and room
assignments.  I suppose I shouldn't comment concerning them at all as I
never plan to go to one.