ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 19:47:53 -0600
Hi E-Church Family,

Well, it's over. One single extraction turned into two. It turned out
that there was an impacted wisdom tooth growing horizontally under
the tooth that hurt me for so much time. I would've written this
message myself, but I am in too much pain to get out of bed for that
long a time. You see, the Scovell-Cane has finally worn off. Please
pray for me, that I get good rest, that the pain lessens, that the
healing is rapid, that I just feel better. Thank you very much, and
God Bless You all. I love all of you.

IN THE MATCHLESS NAME OF THE TRUE LORD, JESUS THE CHRIST,

Purple Mari