From:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:31:32 -0500

hmmm  well I just called  and cambells said their sauces  are no longer on
the GF list.

Although there is nothing on the label that contains gluten.  I am so
careful to read every label  every time I buy something.  This frustrates
me.  Now they say its not on the gluten free list???!

My son has celiac-  he has the occasional tummy ache and i can never tell if
he has a "bug" or if he ate something or what.

 so I guess I am going to switch to a sauce that can guarentee it.

This stinks since this is our favorite jar sauce.

I will call the company again and talk to soemone else-  I didnt get much
info from the woman i spoke with-
  She is mailing me the gluten free list.  She said its not on their
website.

But prego and pace is not on it.

thanks,
suzanne