From:
Steve Butcher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Butcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:47:33 -0500

Corn starch crepes were the first gluten-free thing my mom and I learned how
to make after I was first diagnosed.  I finally got the recipe up on my
cooking blog and thought there might be some interest.
If you are newly diagnosed, or tired of playing with complicated flour mixes
to get approximations of real food, these are extremely easy and taste
great!
www.iHateWheat.com

Also, all of my Thanksgiving posts are now up, from the main meal to Turkey
stock made from the bones, to leftover Turkey Gumbo!

Thanks, and I hope you like it!
Steve