From:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:16:40 -0800

In July I first posted about improvements in my well being by reducing oxalates.  I'm curious to know if any one else has attempted reducing oxalates through diet, by supplements or using medication.  If anyone has anything to share on the oxalate topic, both pro & con, I would like to hear about it.  I specifically want to know:
(1) what you did to reduce oxalates (diet, supplements or meds)
(2) what symptom relief you are comfortable sharing
(3) any web links or resources that you have found helpful

I will post a summary, but names will be withheld.

~Valerie in Tacoma
*******
*******