From:
davemarc <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 11:25:47 -0400

Hi, Everybody (cc Dave)--

I'm planning to visit Northampton, MA in several days. I've checked the
archives and done some web research, but I figured I'd touch base to see if
there are any updates or specific food recommendations anyone would like to
share.

From my research so far, it seems like some of the top recommendations would
be

Butternuts (seems unique in area, identifying gluten-free items on online
menu)
www.butternutsonline.com

Smokin' Lil's (gluten-free menu on request?)
http://www.smokinlilsbbq.com/site/index.php?page=entrees

La Veracruzana
http://www.laveracruzana.com/

Eastside Grill
http://www.eastsidegrill.com/

Baku
http://www.amherstarea.com/business/index.cfm/fa/showBusiness/CompanyID/1028

Cook Farm (Ice Cream)
http://www.cookfarm.com/flayvors/index.htm

So...anything to add? All input would be welcome.

Sincerely,

David