Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Stephanie Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:13:52 -0700

First of all...sorry about the miscalculation on the ppm.
Rice Dream claims 200ppm, not 20,000ppm.
My husband (a theoretical physics major!) did the calculation and I
just went with it.
When I told him it was wrong and a number of people pointed that out
to me, he just laughed and said, "Cut me some slack, we have a 6 week
old baby!!!"

Anyway...I didn't get many responses, but most agreed that we should
stop drinking it.

We have and have noticed an immediate change in my daughter's behavior
(not sure if she is a celiac or not), and my stomach pains have gone
away.