Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2008 22:10:56 -0400
Yes.  I do know that it has it.

Now, the question is in what program are you referring?

Alt-delete will give you the column position of your cursor.

In MsWord, ins-delete will give you the line and column position of your
cursor, while alt-del will give you the distance in inches you are from the
left and top margins.

How's that, old man?

73's

Steve, K8SP