From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 23:42:40 +1000
would I be right in assuming that it's little more than two wires into a
quarter inch phone plug with some kind of spring loaded switch that can
be tapped with a finger to complete the circuit?
that being the case, I'd build it with a little bit of spring steel and
perhaps a screw head for it to tap against. and mount that on a wood base

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 28/04/2008 11:03 PM, the old scribe known as John Miller was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: