C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:39:49 -0600
Linda,

Thank you for this, and all the work you do for these women and children.
Without cable that carries CNN or Headline News, the first press coverage I
saw of any of ths was last week when I was at a conference in Hawai'i, and
yesterday in the doctor's office in Newsweek.  Janet and I have almost
decided to move to Hawai'i, and would be there in a heart beat if we could
find jobs to keep up with the cost of living.

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950