C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 09:40:33 -0700
 Mike,

My first thought, like Kat's, was of "The Day After Tommorrow."  I'm not up
on the meteorology that this could entail, but I like Deri's analogy of a
pot with a lid on it versus an open pot.  As the number of large or violent
storms increases, we'll need to "batten down the hatches," whether the
storms are caused by naturally caused or man caused global warming, or by
some other source.  I've got a cousin who's a geohydrologist, and I'll run
the article by him to see if he has any comments.

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950