From:
Bobby Druesedow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 19:56:41 -0600
Tom. When in Audible Manager press alt h for help. Then arrow down to check
for updates and hit enter.  It then says something about being connected to
the internet, just press enter on the default. Then after a little bit, a
list of things you can download comes up.  Find the one that says something
about burning CD, and then tab to ok. press enter, and a file will be
downloaded that should allow you to burn the book to CD.  Hope this helps
some.

Bobby Druesedow
Callsign W5OJT
Visit my web page at