From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 14:22:55 -0400
I stopped putting my CD's on a hard drive when I ended up needing, 1 for
music, 1 for old time radio shows and 1 for everything else which is how it
was headed. I plan to pull the 400 GB downloads drive out of my computer,
make it external, and put a 1 TB drive in there next time I have the case
open, and a little money though my newegg account should be about paid off
soon and I'll have to go in the case soon because I have a fan growling at
me from time to time. Hopefully it's power supply, I have 2 spares but I
don't think it is.