From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 22:40:19 -0400
Hi Howard.

I know that I sound like a broken record, but "If it ain't broke, don't fix
it."

Seems like if your present antenna is working well, it would be a mistake
to replace it with something else unless your requirements change and you
want to zero in on a particular band.  I guess the main reason why I am
inclined to look at various antenna designs is because my present HF
antenna system isn't working well.

73, de Lou K2LKK