From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:25:59 -0600
the easiest way to make sure your messages go to either the list, or the
individual who sent the original message is like this:
when responding to the list as a whole, and when replying to a list message,
simply press control R (in outlook) and you will send back to the list.
If you wish to respond to the individual sender, from a list message, just
press control R, arrow down to the headder of the original message, select
and copy that person's email address and replace the lists email address
with the individuals email address in your "to" field.
if a question is asked on the list, then the response with any info or
suggestions should go back to the list as well. The whole idea is to share
knoledge and ideas with everyone, not to share them with individuals on
their own.
If a question or request is off topic, then yes, the response should go back
directly to the sender, but if it is on topic for the list, then it should
go to everyone.
73
Colin, V A6BKX