Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2008 16:11:15 -0700
Hi
     I realized that this E-Mail had gone out to the entire list and I
wanted every one to know that Danny is a great fellow to do business with. I
bought a radio from him a while back and it was just the way he described
it. He even through in some extras I wasn't expecting.

God bless,
Mark WZ0K
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Clear, Lightning Observed 93.9°F Wind:E-080°