From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 10:48:22 -0400
The NLS program is in beta testing status so you have to buy a player
capable of reading the format and have special authorization codes inbeded
into the reader.  The NLS machines for current users of audio tapee books
and magazines are scheduled for release later this year.  They have a
prioritized list of users reported to begin with readers 100 years old and
above.  Next prioritized group is blinded veterins.  I was told my wait for
a machine is 2 or more years.  I bought the Victor Reader Stream.

Write me off group or call if you need more information.

73
Bob Martin
KC3FI
(410) 8827606